Obinna Orji, MD
Obinna Orji, MD, is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Orji completed his undergraduate degree in chemistry with Harvard University, and his medical education at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
He then completed his anesthesiology residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital with Columbia University and his fellowship in pain medicine through the Cornell Tri-Institutional Pain Medicine Program. Dr. Orji is a member of numerous physician professional organizations and won the Winthrop House Community Service Award.
"Having been a patient myself, I know first hand the importance of treating each patient as a human being. I try to extend the same courtesy I've been shown many times before."
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine
- Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology
- Doctor of Medicine - The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry - Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts