Kim Litwack, PhD, RN, FAAN, APNP
Kim Litwack is a certified family nurse practitioner. Her main responsibilities in patient care include implant and medical management of patients. Dr Litwack is also the Dean and Professor of Nursing at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Nursing.
"My goal is to partner with patients to regain and maintain the highest level of functioning possible."
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters FNP Certificate - University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- PhD in Educational Administration - Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Master of Nursing - Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Master of Education in Counseling - Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Conversational Spanish